Week 14 Story Lab: Short Horror Story

     The student had spent three hours straight perfecting their final. It had been a long semester in Cell Biology, but they could finally see the light at the end of the tunnel. Saving the final and turning it in, the student then went about their day, studying for their other finals.

    Waking up the next day, the student found an email on their phone saying they would receive a zero if they didn't turn in their exam. The student had somehow managed to turn in a blank exam. After having a breakdown for five minutes, the student went about trying to find where their work had gone. 

    The student manage to find their final with their answers and turned it in to their professor, getting an 89 on the whole thing.



Author's Note:

    So, I did microfiction again! But this time I used a personal story from last semester. Somehow I had managed to save my file with my answers in a different place. Thus I ended up turning in a blank final exam, which my professor emailed me about. Luckily, my word document showed that I hadn't edited the exam after the deadline for the exam so I still got a grade. But it was probably the worst day of my undergrad life. (I also went to the mall afterwards to buy myself some things. I felt like I deserved it 😂)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Comment Wall for Here Come the Floods

Introduction to Me, A Socially Anxious Future Doctor

Story Lab: Microfiction