Week 12 Story Lab: Microfiction

 Scrawls of pencil and ink cover the pages

    Who's to know what the next stage is.

She twiddles and fumbles, all with no sleep

    All in the hope there will be rewards to reap.

Now she is finished and sends off the bundle

    Here's to hoping it won't just be locked in a trundle.




    I did the Nursery Rhymes unit this week, so I tried my hand at a short little story in the form of a rhyme. In case it's a bit difficult to tell, I was trying to depict the hard work of an author! 😊

Comments

  1. Hey Lanney,
    This story was very short and sweet and I'm not complaining, haha! I think you did a really good job on what I would assume was a nursery rhyme. I really enjoy the weeks we do microfictions because it gives me a chance to try something new. I think this was nice and was not hard to tell. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lanney,
    I love the idea of doing a nursery rhyme! Good for you for taking on that challenge - that is pretty brave! You did great with the rhyming.. trundle?? I never would have though of it.
    Your message about the difficulty of writing definitely came through.. I wonder if the frustration of microfiction writing contributed to that? ;) Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Me, A Socially Anxious Future Doctor

Comment Wall for Here Come the Floods

Story Lab: Microfiction