Week 8 Reading and Writing

 

Looking Back

    I think the reading notes are really helpful for writing stories, as I tend to have vague impressions when I don't actively read and take notes. So far, I am still pretty content with the layout of my blog and website, but this might change as the semester goes on. For my reading notes, I have found a way to look out for the main points of the stories instead of getting caught up in little details. I think having the goal of 'reading like a writer' really helps when taking notes because I think of what the main components of the story are. So far, I really enjoyed the stories from the  Twenty-Two Goblins and the premise of the king having to solve riddles that show how intelligent he is, but also cause him to work harder.

My puppies are my happy place when I need a break from school work and writing! (Original image featuring our girls: Quinn, Stormy, and Toph)
Looking Forward
    So far, I am pretty pleased with my progress so far, but I do want to put more time into researching for my Storybook. The first story is coming up soon and I hope I will be able to produce a decent story!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Me, A Socially Anxious Future Doctor

Comment Wall for Here Come the Floods

Story Lab: Microfiction