Week 8 Progress

 

    At this point in the semester, I think I have been pretty happy with the way I am progressing, though I haven't had the chance to do extra credit. The assignments that I enjoy the most are the reading notes and story writing, and my project of course! One thing I think I could work on though is my weekly routine, as I tend to be kind of inconsistent with completing my assignments. Working on my blog and website for my storybook have gone better than I thought, considering how technologically challenged I am.

    Going forward, I want to try doing some extra credit work. I also want to try connecting some of my previous short stories with later short stories, combining elements from different stories together. As for my blog and website, I am content with their content and layout so far, so I hope that trend continues.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Me, A Socially Anxious Future Doctor

Comment Wall for Here Come the Floods

Story Lab: Microfiction