Week 8 Comments and Feedback

     The feedback from other students really helps, as they have a totally different perspective and can provide suggestions. I also have a tendency to mess up small grammar things, which I don't really notice when I reread my stories myself, so I appreciate it when those little mistakes are pointed out. I would like to think that I have gotten better at leaving feedback as the weeks have gone by. I have always been pretty bad at noticing little mistakes, but I do tend to comment on the content of stories and make suggestions on how to expand the story.

    Reading new introductions every week is really fun because I get to see all the different personalities that are in this class. It is also cool to read someone's intro and then read their stories because you can better see their personality shining through. For my own intro, I am glad that I get to hear about people with similar interests and stories, as my small town really had limited diversity.

    The feedback assignments (at least on behalf of the other students) are going great for me. I plan on further researching some feedback strategies so I can be more helpful to my fellow students.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Me, A Socially Anxious Future Doctor

Comment Wall for Here Come the Floods

Story Lab: Microfiction