What is my favorite place, and why is it my bed?

    As a kid, I was pretty active, constantly outside playing with my cousins and then my younger sister when I was a bit older. However, my days of running around outside are long past me and I spend most days in my room, vegetating in my bed. Coming home from a stressful day and laying in bed is one of the most cathartic experiences for me. I would attach an image of my actual bed, but it is covered in blankets and stuffed animals, so you probably would not even be able to see the actual bed. Instead, I have provided an image of a cartoon bed that looks in no way similar to my own, but we do not need to see how messy I am so it is a good thing, I think.
https://pixy.org/1152884/

I also decided to attach a personal image of two stinkers that aren't allowed on my bed. (There is another puppy that is slightly in the photo, but she is sweet so she has special permission to be on my bed.)



Comments

  1. Ha ha, I can totally relate to this bed thing, Lanney! I'm actually retiring at the end of this semester, and sometimes I fantasize about spending the entire month of May after school is over IN BED. I'm sure just a day or two would be enough... but I definitely fantasize about staying there for a month or more.
    Meanwhile, I bet those two sweet boys have some thoughts about this who-gets-to-be-on-the-bed business, ha ha. Maybe they can invade some stories you write for this class even if they are not allowed to invade your bed. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I hope that we can all make this an excellent last semester for you! I have heard nothing but good things about your courses and teaching style and am glad that I had the opportunity to take one of your courses. I most definitely plan on sharing more photos of my puppers, or as my mom calls them, my 'furry butt' brother and sisters!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Me, A Socially Anxious Future Doctor

Comment Wall for Here Come the Floods

Story Lab: Microfiction